Exhibiting at HawaiiCon 2018
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at HawaiiCon 2018
Please email us at email@example.com
Vendors, Artists and Exhibitors HawaiiCon will have limited space for vendors, artists displays and exhibitions. Contact us as soon as possible and add a description of your products or exhibits. Include links to any products sold online. HawaiiCon will select vendors, artists and exhibitors based on theme, quality, price, availability and variety of offerings for our attendees.
Vendor Passes grant access to the Convention Events.
Vending price includes skirted table(s), air conditioning, setup once for the whole Con, vendor internet and two chairs per 6 foot table.
- The table comes skirted with linen making it easy to attach signage to the front.
- Vendors will be in the main ballroom where we have situated all the celebrity autograph tables and biggest events to generate maximum traffic for your tables.
- Keep what you make, HawaiiCon does not collect a fee based on your revenue. If you are in a giving mood - please plan to set something aside to donate for our charity auction.
- Includes free parking and free internet
- Includes two vending passes
- Vending passes are transferable for your replacement shifts (Passes are transferrable for shifts only to representatives, staff and employees.)
BOOTH FEES: (Space is limited – Prices may change at any time)
- One Table Price: $350
- Two Tables Total Price: $450
If you need electricity – it may be available for a fee. Please indicate your needs on the application.
When registering to host either the one or two table option – you will receive a total of two Vendor Passes. Request for more than two additional passes are subject to review. Additional vendor passes will be provided for a $100 fee, as this includes access into the Convention.
Book your tables early. Last year we sold out by June.
If you have more questions, contact our vendor relations here: firstname.lastname@example.org