Press Credentials Application Form
- All press will need to provide a valid photo ID at the time of check-in. You will also need to provide a business card that includes: company name, your name, website URL or publication information, email address or other contact information.
- Applicants must submit a sample of their work including previous convention coverage, or coverage of similar events.
- All members of press attending our show and receiving a comped press badge must send us a copy or link of their coverage within 30 days. Anyone failing to do so will result in denial of future HawaiiCon Press Applications.
- All members of press attending our event and receiving a comped press badge must be at HawaiiCon, covering HawaiiCon, not using the event as a backdrop for other projects.
- Organizations as a news/press outlet must have existed for at least 1 year. Individual personal blogs and/or galleries will not be considered. You must be able to provide a link to traffic stats page if requested.