Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows
The home hotel for HawaiiCon 2018 is is nestled on a white sandy beach on the Kohala Coast on the Island of Hawaii. The resort includes the luxurious Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows, Mauna Lani Spa and the Francis H I'i. Brown Golf Courses. Book your rooms directly with HawaiiCon for convention exclusive rates. Rooms start at just $219/night (over $100 off regular rates, because HawaiiCon rocks!) and include free parking and so much more.
Booking early automatically bumps you to an oceanview room for only $219/night! (typically $400)
You can email or call 1-800-367-2323.
Ask for the HawaiiCon 2018 rate!
The 318 guest rooms, 18 suites were refreshed in 2013/2014. Features include a private lanai, desk & chairs, coffee table, couch, two phones, WiFi, internet access, 45" LCD TV, personal bar, safe, double and king size beds, refrigerator, clock radio, make-up mirror, hair dryer, umbrella & bathrobe.
The Bungalows are secluded yet conveniently located within a minute's walk of the hotel. Privacy is maintained with a gated driveway and private access to the beach. Each bungalow features 4,000 sq ft of living space, including two bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a private swimming pool and whirlpool spa.
MAUNA LANI SPA
The garden area of the spa resembles a Hawaiian village with thatched hale for treatments -- two large enough for couples, one with a Vichy shower, two natural lava saunas, a meditation pavilion and a fragrance garden. Indoor area includes beauty and treatment rooms, locker rooms, steam showers, saunas and a retail boutique.
MAUNA LANI DINING & ACTIVITIES
Mauna Lani offers a myriad of dining options and activities for the entire family. Dining venus include the Bay Terrace, poolside Ocean Bar & Grill and the oceanfront CanoeHouse featuring Hawaii Regional cuisine. Activities include catamaran sails, scuba, snorkeling, cycling, fitness, cultural classes and more.
GUESTROOM AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Welcome lei greeting on arrival
- Tropical beverage on arrival
- Newspaper delivered to guestroom
- In-room coffee maker, Kona coffee & tea
- Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing Board
- 47' - 60" HD TV
- Shuttle service throughout the resort
- Secured safe in each guestroom
- Guest Laundry Room
- Daily maid service
- Hula lessons
- Bicycles to explore the resort
- Jogger's amenity station
- Historic tours of petroglyphs
- Educational fish and turtle feeding tours
- Twilight at Kalahuipua'a
- Hawaiian weaving classes
- Ukulele lessons
- Floral lei making classes
- Sand volleyball
Getting to the Venue
From the Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Hotel:
FROM KONA AIRPORT – Approx. 23 miles / 30 min
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the airport onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway #19.
- Remain on Hwy19 for 19.5 miles. You will drive through two sets of traffic light enroute. The second set of lights is ¾ of a mile before the entrance to Mauna Lani Resort.
- Turn left into the resort onto Mauna Lani Drive and proceed a mile to the round-about.
- Enter the round about/traffic circle and take the 2nd right onto Mauna Lani Drive. The Shops at Mauna Lani will be on your right.
- Stay on Mauna Lani Drive until you reach the main entrance to the hotel.
- Click Here For Map