HawaiiCon's Cosmic Cosplay Ball
Open to all ages!
Friday, February 13, 2015, 7pm-10:30 pm
Costume Contest Deadline for entry is 8:00 pm
Hilo HS Auditorium Admission $10
Cash and other awesome prizes Silent auction
Funds go to supporting Performing Arts Learning Center
· Winning categories: Best in show - individual, Best in show – group both based on one minute performance (bring your music on flash drive or DC), no technical judging will take place
· Weapons must be checked at the door and can only be used during the contest.
· Contestant entry is limited to 15 individuals, 10 groups.
· Deadline for entry is 8:00 pm.
· Contest takes place from 8:30 to 9:30 pm.
· Performance is limited to 1 minute in length.
Explore another world without ever leaving Earth.
Snorkel, dive, deep sea fish, and more with your favorite stars. HawaiiCon is dedicated to creating an intimate experience that hasn't been seen before in a convention.
One of the most ecologically diverse locations on the planet, the Big Island of Hawaii is a self-contained universe of spectacular beauty. Dive into crystal clear waters full of rainbow colored fish or journey to the top of Mauna Kea to stare into unending space.